10 top tips to become a supersharer
We’re here to help you get as many hires as possible, so we’ve listed our top tips to get those booking requests flying in.
- Quality photographs: Pictures really do tell a thousand words so if you feel your photos don’t do your car justice, send us a quick email and we can arrange a photographer for you.
- Compete on price: We always recommend a fair rental price, but do have a look at similar cars or ones in your area. Being cheaper will encourage more bookings.
- Be descriptive: Tell the HiyaCar community all about your beloved car and all its good points.
- Show a personal side: Show a picture of yourself with you car or talk about some of the adventures you’ve had with it.
- Spread the word: Tell your friends, family and social networks that they can now experience the 4-wheeled love of your life and pop leaflets through your neighbours’ doors (we can supply these for you!)
- Clean & shiny: If you were going to hire a car you would expect it clean and shiny, so make sure yours is too.
- Respond quickly: When you receive booking requests, accept or decline them as soon as possible so that the Driver knows the situation.
- Keep the tank full: We suggest your car should always have (and come back with) a full tank of petrol as that is easiest to monitor.
- Be flexible: Try and be accommodating if a Driver lets you know they may be late (due to traffic, for example) if it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.
- Enjoy: Overall, just enjoy the HiyaCar experience and the freedom it brings…